Jaylen Brown (tailbone) to come off Celtics' bench Thursday
Boston Celtics small forward Jaylen Brown (tailbone) will come off the bench versus the New York Knicks on Thursday.
Marcus Smart will retain his role in the starting lineup, but Brown will not be on any minutes limit. He was averaging 28.1 minutes a night before the three-game absence.
numberFire's models expect Jaylen to play 26.9 minutes in his return and score 22.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,700.
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Kyrie Irving, Celtics go down without a fight May 9th, 2019
- Marcus Morris playing with Boston's second unit on Wednesday May 8th, 2019
- Celtics will start Aron Baynes on Wednesday May 8th, 2019
- Kyrie Irving's shooting woes continue in Celtics' Game 4 loss May 7th, 2019
- Marcus Smart (oblique) to come off Celtics' bench in Game 4 May 6th, 2019
- Boston's Marcus Smart (oblique) fully participates in Sunday's practice May 5th, 2019