Kyrie Irving (personal) unavailable for Celtics Friday
Boston Celtics guard Kyrie Irving (personal) will not play against the Utah Jazz on Friday.
Irving has been excused from the team in Utah to attend his grandfather's memorial. He scored a season-high 39 points on Thursday and appears to be hitting his groove after a slow start. Terry Rozier is a probable candidate to fill the void in the first unit. Irving will likely join the team for Saturday's matchup in Portland versus the Trail Blazers.
Kyrie is averaging 38.3 FanDuel points through 11 games this season. numberFire's models project him for 23.9 points, 3.5 rebounds, 5.0 assists, 1.1 steals, and 2.6 3-pointers per game over the rest of the year.
- New Orleans' Elfrid Payton (finger) leaves Friday's game early November 16th, 2018
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (illness) will have his minutes monitored on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Raptors' OG Anunoby (wrist) makes an early exit on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Wesley Johnson heads to Pelicans bench with Elfrid Payton starting November 16th, 2018
- Minnesota's Derrick Rose (knee) will be available to play on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Elfrid Payton (ankle) expected to play on Friday for New Orleans November 16th, 2018
- Marcus Morris (illness) available for Boston on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Marcus Morris (illness) questionable for Celtics Friday November 15th, 2018
- Boston's Gordon Hayward will play without a future minutes limit November 14th, 2018
- Boston's Marcus Morris (illness) ruled out on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Boston's Daniel Theis (foot) upgraded to probable for Sunday's game against Portland November 11th, 2018
- Celtics' Terry Rozier starting in place of Kyrie Irivng on Friday November 9th, 2018