Kyrie Irving (personal) unavailable for Celtics Friday
Boston Celtics guard Kyrie Irving (personal) will not play against the Utah Jazz on Friday.
Irving has been excused from the team in Utah to attend his grandfather's memorial. He scored a season-high 39 points on Thursday and appears to be hitting his groove after a slow start. Terry Rozier is a probable candidate to fill the void in the first unit. Irving will likely join the team for Saturday's matchup in Portland versus the Trail Blazers.
Kyrie is averaging 38.3 FanDuel points through 11 games this season. numberFire's models project him for 23.9 points, 3.5 rebounds, 5.0 assists, 1.1 steals, and 2.6 3-pointers per game over the rest of the year.
- 76ers' Greg Monroe starting for injured Joel Embiid (knee) on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (knee) out on Thursday for 76ers in Game 3, Greg Monroe to start April 18th, 2019
- Jared Dudley (calf) available for Nets on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Utah's Kyle Korver (knee) available to play in Game 2 on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (hip) active on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Bruce Brown playing with Detroit's second unit on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Boston's Al Horford (illness) officially available on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Al Horford (illness) expected to play for Celtics Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Celtics' Al Horford (illness) questionable for Game 2 April 17th, 2019
- Celtics' Marcus Morris scores 20 points off the bench on Sunday April 15th, 2019
- Kyrie Irving scores 20 with 7 assists to lead Boston in Game 1 April 15th, 2019
- Jayson Tatum (shin) ready to go for Boston in Game 1 on Sunday April 13th, 2019