Goran Dragic (right knee) ruled out again for Heat Friday
Miami Heat guard Goran Dragic (right knee) has been ruled out for Friday's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Dragic was also inactive on Wednesday. Consider him questionable for Saturday's game versus the Washington Wizards. Josh Richardson started at point guard and Wayne Ellington drew the nod at the two with Dragic sidelined Wednesday. Tyler Johnson logged over 30 minutes off the bench.
Dragic is averaging 30.3 FanDuel points through eight games. numberFire's models project him for 15.6 points, 3.6 rebounds, 4.6 assists, 0.8 steals, and 1.3 3-pointers per game over the rest of the year.
- Pelicans' Nikola Mirotic makes an early exit Wednesday with a calf strain January 23rd, 2019
- Royce O'Neale playing off Utah's bench on Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Malik Beasley will come off the Denver bench versus Utah January 23rd, 2019
- Gary Harris back in the Nuggets' starting lineup Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Jazz starting Ricky Rubio at point guard on Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Denver's Juan Hernangomez (abdominal) available on Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Tyler Johnson joins the Heat starting lineup in place of Rodney McGruder Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Rodney McGruder moving to Miami's bench versus Clippers January 23rd, 2019
- James Johnson (migraine) good to go for Heat Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Miami's James Johnson (illness) questionable for Wednesday's matchup against the Clippers January 23rd, 2019
- Derrick Jones Jr. scores season-high 18 with 9 rebounds in Heat loss January 22nd, 2019
- Miami's Tyler Johnson playing off the bench on Saturday January 19th, 2019