Mark Scheifele, Mathieu Perreault each record three points in Jets' victory
Winnipeg Jets center Mark Scheifele scored two goals and added an assist in the Jets' 4-1 victory Wednesday night over the visiting Vancouver Canucks.
Scheifele's goals were his sixth and seventh of the season. His contributions were matched by teammate Drew Stafford, whose two goals also gave him seven on the season. His assist was his third. Mathieu Perreault also had three points Wednesday, all assists. Perreault's assist total is up to 15.
After scoring 49 points in 82 games last season, Scheifele is chugging along at nearly the exact same clip this year. He has 12 points in 20 contests. We project him to record 36 points over the remainder of the season, giving him a season point total of 48.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Jets starting Connor Hellebuyck against the Canucks October 12th, 2017
- Connor Hellebuyck starting in goal for Winnepeg on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Steve Mason starting between the pipes in Winnipeg's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Eric Comrie set to make first career start as Jets square off with Columbus April 6th, 2017
- Michael Hutchinson to start in goal for Jets on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Jets rolling with Michael Hutchinson as they host the Ducks March 30th, 2017