Reto Berra to make 5th straight start Tuesday for Avalanche
Colorado Avalanche goalie Reto Berra will start for a fifth consecutive time Tuesday night against the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Berra has played outstanding this season and has earned the increased playing time. He faces a weak offensive team in the Leafs, as they are currently 25th in goals per game at 2.2 this season.
Berra leads all goalies this year in both save percentage (.953) and goals against average (1.50). In the last 3 games, he's saved 89 of the last 92 shots he's faced, including a shutout against the Philadelphia Flyers. We project Berra to face 28.97 shots against the Leafs, allowing 2.44 goals, and giving himself a 51 percent chance at earning the victory.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017