Martin Havlat (personal) wants to be released from the Blues
Winger Martin Havlat has left the St. Louis Blues for personal reasons.
Per Havlat's request, the Blues have placed him on unconditional waivers in order to release him. Just last week Havlat signed a one-year, two-way deal with the Blues.
Havlat played in two games for the Blues, scoring one goal and not recording any assists. He is perhaps unhappy with his playing time, as his average time on ice was just 10:54 in the two games, well below his career average of 16:48. Before the news of his release, we had projected Havlat to score seven goals and tally 10 assists over the remaining course of the season, but these totals will have to be updated depending on where he signs, if anywhere.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Jake Allen starting in goal for the Blues on Thursday night October 12th, 2017
- Carter Hutton will start for Blues on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Jake Allen starting in goal for Blues on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Blues' Jake Allen will start Wednesday's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Jake Allen getting the nod in Game 2 for Blues April 14th, 2017