Winnipeg's Nic Petan, Andrew Copp returning Tuesday
Winnipeg Jets rookie forwards Andrew Copp (upper body) and Nic Petan (illness) will suit up in Tuesday's game against the Minnesota Wild.
Both will play on the fourth line. Petan wasn't able to play this past Saturday because of the ailment. Copp has sat out the last four games with an upper-body injury.
Copp has a goal and assist in nine games. We project him to have two goals and 16 assists the rest of the way. Petan, who scored in his NHL debut, hasn't earned a point in his last 10 games.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Jets starting Connor Hellebuyck against the Canucks October 12th, 2017
- Connor Hellebuyck starting in goal for Winnepeg on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Steve Mason starting between the pipes in Winnipeg's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Eric Comrie set to make first career start as Jets square off with Columbus April 6th, 2017
- Michael Hutchinson to start in goal for Jets on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Jets rolling with Michael Hutchinson as they host the Ducks March 30th, 2017