Avalanche will play Reto Berra on Tuesday
Goalie Reto Berra will be between the pipes for the Colorado Avalanche on Tuesday night against the Philadelphia Flyers.
Berra got the start last Friday against the New York Rangers during the second night of a back-to-back. He apparently played well enough to earn the start on Tuesday over Semyon Varlamov.
Berra faced 33 shots against the Rangers, allowing two goals, ome of which was on the power play. In 5 games played this season, he has a .943 save percentage and a 1.85 goals against average, which place him fourth and fifth among goaltenders in those categories, respectively. On Tuesday against the Flyers, we project him to face 29.44 shots, allowing 2.44 goals and giving himself a 43 percent chance at earning the victory.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017