Rick Nash out, Emerson Etem in for Rangers
New York Rangers forward Rick Nash will sit out Friday's tilt with the Colorado Avalanche on Friday night.
Rick Nash sustained a back injury during Thursday's practice. Said Coach Vigneault, "he twisted his back a little bit during the shooting drills so he’s day-to-day." Emerson Etem will take his place and will likely play on the fourth line.
Etem has one assist in three games. After tallying 69 points in 79 games a year ago, Nash is off to a slow start this season with a goal and six points in 12 contests. We see him picking it up the rest of the way, projecting him for 26 goals and 25 assists over the final 70 games.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Blue Jackets' Sergei Bobrovsky will start in goal on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Sergei Bobrovsky is starting for the Blue Jackets on Friday October 6th, 2017
- Columbus looking to Sergei Bobrovsky to keep their season alive April 20th, 2017
- Blue Jackets make Scott Hartnell a healthy scratch for Game 4 April 18th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo is manning the crease for Columbus on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo named the starter Thursday for Columbus April 6th, 2017