Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning
Tampa Bay Lightning winger Nikita Kucherov has signed an 8-year extension with the Tampa Bay Lightning worth an annual average value of $9.5 million.
Kucherov is now locked in with the Lightning through the 2026-27 season. The 25-year-old former second-round pick has totaled 334 points through 365 NHL contests.
Kucherov averaged 17.7 FanDuel points per game last season while scoring 39 goals and 100 points in 80 games.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey April 12th, 2018
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is starting in goal for the Lightning on Monday October 16th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy gets the start on Monday for Tampa Bay October 9th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy will start as Tampa Bay battles Florida October 6th, 2017
- Lightning sign Tyler Johnson to seven-year deal July 11th, 2017