Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3
New Jersey Devils wingman Taylor Hall scored 1 goal and 2 assists in Monday's 5-2 win over the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Hall evened things up at 1-1 close to the mid-way point in the second period and then helped out with the next two goals to give the Devils a lead they never relinquished. The 26-year-old now has 2 goals and 3 assists as the two teams prepare for Game 4 on Wednesday night.
Hall scored 39.7 FanDuel points in Game 3 and he's averaging 26.5 FanDuel points per game in the series.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Buffalo's Jack Eichel (ankle) will return to the ice on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Sabres' Robin Lehner starting Thursday's road game October 12th, 2017
- Sabres sticking with Chad Johnson Monday afternoon October 9th, 2017
- Robin Lehner between the pipes for Buffalo's season-opener on Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Linus Ullmark making his first start of the season for Buffalo on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Buffalo starting Robin Lehner in goal on Wednesday April 5th, 2017