Avalanche's Reto Berra will face Ducks on Friday
Colorado Avalanche goalie Reto Berra will get the nod for Colorado against Anaheim Ducks on Friday night.
Semyon Varlamov was burned for five goals on 19 shots in 35 minutes of playing time before he was pulled in a 6-2 loss to the Boston Bruins on Wednesday. Berra stopped all five shots he faced in relief and will get his first start of the 2015-'16 campaign.
We project Berra to allow 2.64 goals tonight. For the season, we see him posting a .914 save percentage. In his third season, Berra recorded a .918 save percentage last year while allowing 2.65 goals per game in 19 contests.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017