Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness)
New York Devils goalie Keith Kinkaid will start against the New York Islanders on Tuesday.
Kinkaid will step in between the crease for the Devils in place of Cory Schneider, who was ruled out due to illness. The 28-year-old goalie is 5-3-2 this season with a 3.31 goals-against average and .897 save percentage.
numberFire's models project Kinkaid to score 13.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,300 on Tuesday.
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider starting in goal for the Devils on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Devils' Cory Schneider in goal against the Leafs October 11th, 2017
- Cory Schneider is starting for Devils against Sabres October 9th, 2017
- Cory Schneider will be in goal as the Devils wrap up their season April 9th, 2017