Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness)
New York Devils goalie Keith Kinkaid will start against the New York Islanders on Tuesday.
Kinkaid will step in between the crease for the Devils in place of Cory Schneider, who was ruled out due to illness. The 28-year-old goalie is 5-3-2 this season with a 3.31 goals-against average and .897 save percentage.
numberFire's models project Kinkaid to score 13.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,300 on Tuesday.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Montreal's Shea Weber (foot) to undergo surgery, miss remainder of season February 22nd, 2018
- Carey Price will defend the post in Montreal on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Carey Price starting in net for Canadiens on Sunday October 8th, 2017
- Canadiens give Carey Price the nod for Thursday's season-opener October 5th, 2017
- Carey Price looking to give Montreal the series lead on Thursday April 20th, 2017
- Carey Price will man the crease for Montreal in Game 4 April 18th, 2017