Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday
New Jersey Devils goalie Cory Schneider will miss Tuesday's game against the New York Islanders because of an illness.
Keith Kinkaid will draw the start in place of Schneider, who was originally slated to be in net for the Devils. Consider him questionable for Thursday's matchup with the Washington Capitals. Schneider is 17-9-6 on the year, with a 2.74 goals-against average and 91.5 save percentage (SV%).
numberFire's models project Schneider to go 13-10-3 over the remainder of the year while recording a 91.6 SV%.
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider starting in goal for the Devils on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Devils' Cory Schneider in goal against the Leafs October 11th, 2017
- Cory Schneider is starting for Devils against Sabres October 9th, 2017
- Cory Schneider will be in goal as the Devils wrap up their season April 9th, 2017