Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night
Anaheim Ducks center Ryan Kesler will make his season debut on Wednesday against the Vegas Golden Knights.
After undergoing offseason hip surgery, Kesler had yet to play in 2017. At 33, he'll enter his 14th NHL season and fourth with the Ducks. It may take some time for him to get going but he should return to form in the coming weeks.
Last season, Kesler turned in 186 shots, 22 goals, 36 assists and 8 power play goals over 1,747 minutes and 82 games.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017