Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins
Pittsburgh Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said that goalie Matt Murray "will be week-to-week with a lower-body injury."
Murray went down on Monday. His speculated timetable is two-to-four weeks but that hasn't been confirmed. As for the team's starting goalkeeper, that will be Tristan Jarry with recent call-up Casey DeSmith serving as his backup.
Averaging 16.9 FanDuel points per game, Murray is projected for a 21-14-5 record with 3 shutouts and 102 goals against the rest of the season.
- Buffalo's Jack Eichel (ankle) will return to the ice on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks February 27th, 2018
- Montreal's Shea Weber (foot) to undergo surgery, miss remainder of season February 22nd, 2018
- Flyers' Wayne Simmonds (upper body) to miss 2-3 weeks February 20th, 2018
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Penguins rolling with Antti Niemi in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray will start for Penguins against Capitals October 11th, 2017
- Antti Niemi gets the start in net for Penguins on Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Penguins' Matt Murray starting in goal against the Blues October 4th, 2017