Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games
Boston Bruins left winger Brad Marchand will not play in either of the team's next two games on Wednesday or Thursday.
Marchand had just recently returned to the team after suffering an upper body injury. But it appears that something else has popped up. Whatever it is, the injury will keep him out until at least Saturday. The same goes for fellow winger Anders Bjork, who is dealing with an undisclosed injury himself.
Through 14 games, Marchand is averaging 15.9 FanDuel points across 21.5 minutes of ice time per game. He ranks third among all forwards in our rest-of-season fantasy ranks.
- Buffalo's Jack Eichel (ankle) will return to the ice on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Montreal's Shea Weber (foot) to undergo surgery, miss remainder of season February 22nd, 2018
- Flyers' Wayne Simmonds (upper body) to miss 2-3 weeks February 20th, 2018
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks February 27th, 2018
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting in goal for Bruins on Sunday October 15th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting for the Bruins on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (lower body) ruled out of Wednesday's game October 10th, 2017