Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday
Boston Bruins left winger Brad Marchand will return to the team on Friday in Toronto.
With Bruins set to take on the Toronto Maple Leafs, Marchand will play in his first game since Saturday. He was dealing with an upper body injury, but he's now healthy enough to play and will work side-by-side with Patrice Bergeron and David Pasrnak.
Through 12 games, Marchand has managed 28 shots, 8 goals and 6 assists across 257 minutes of ice time.
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting in goal for Bruins on Sunday October 15th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting for the Bruins on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (lower body) ruled out of Wednesday's game October 10th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask is in goal Monday in Boston October 9th, 2017