Martin Jones gets the nod in goal for the Sharks on Thursday
Martin Jones will start in goal for the San Jose Sharks against the Buffalo Sabres on Thursday night.
Jones has struggled in the early part of the season and was pulled after allowing four goals on 29 shots in the Sharks' loss against Los Angeles on Saturday. The 27-year-old netminder has allowed eight goals on 59 shots (.864 SV%) through his first two starts this season.
Our models project Jones for 19.4 FanDuel points while costing $8,600 on Thursday.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Flyers' Wayne Simmonds (upper body) to miss 2-3 weeks February 20th, 2018
- Brian Elliot will man the crease for Flyers on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Michal Neuvirth starting in net for Flyers on Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Brian Elliott opening the season in goal for Philadelphia October 4th, 2017
- Flyers give Steve Mason the start against Devils April 4th, 2017
- Anthony Stolarz getting another start for the Flyers on Sunday April 2nd, 2017