John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks
Anaheim Ducks goalie John Gibson is starting in net on Wednesday against the New York Islanders.
Gibson allowed a pair of goals on 29 shots against in a loss to the Flames on Monday. Through three starts he has a record of 1-1-1, with a 3.05 goals against average, and a .906 save percentage.
Our models project Gibson for 24.9 saves on 27.0 shots against, with a 54.0 percent chance of getting a win. He is numberFire's 6th-ranked fantasy goalie on Wednesday.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017