Maple Leafs' Frederik Andersen confirmed as Wednesday's starting goalie
Toronto Maple Leafs goalie Frederik Andersen will start Wednesday's home game against the New Jersey Devils.
Andersen is a perfect 3-0 to start the season, though he has largely been carried by the Leafs' offense, with a shaky .892 save percentage and 3.28 goals against average.
numberFire's models project Andersen for 22.4 fantasy points -- the second-most among tonight's goalies -- from 26.9 save,s 2.2 goals against and a 72.0% chance of scoring a win. He is the day's fourth-most expensive goalie on FanDuel at $8,600.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) not playing on Wednesday night November 8th, 2017
- Maple Leafs' Frederik Andersen confirmed as Wednesday's starting goalie October 11th, 2017
- Frederik Andersen starting in goal for Toronto on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Frederik Andersen starting Toronto's season-opener in Winnipeg October 4th, 2017
- Frederik Andersen will be in goal for Toronto in Game 5 April 21st, 2017