Islanders' Jaroslav Halak starting in goal against the Ducks
New York Islanders goalie Jaroslav Halak will start Wednesday's road game against the Anaheim Ducks.
Halak has played in 2 games (with 1 start) this season, allowing 3 goals on 40 shots against, good for a .925 save percentage with a 2.05 goals against average.
numberFire's models project Halak for 30.0 saves and 2.5 goals against with a 46.0% chance of scoring a win tonight. He has a low $7,500 price-tag on FanDuel, and we project him as the day's fourth-highest scoring fantasy goalie.
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Vegas' Marc-Andre Fleury earns 72nd career playoff win, moves to eighth all-time May 17th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury makes 28 saves as Golden Knights shut out Sharks, advance to Western Conference Finals May 7th, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Islanders' Jaroslav Halak starting in goal against the Ducks October 11th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss is back between the pipes Monday for Islanders October 9th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will be in goal Friday for the Islanders October 6th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will tend the twine for the Islanders versus Ottawa April 9th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak in net as Islanders face Carolina April 6th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak gets the green light by the Islanders on Tuesday April 4th, 2017