Islanders' Jaroslav Halak starting in goal against the Ducks
New York Islanders goalie Jaroslav Halak will start Wednesday's road game against the Anaheim Ducks.
Halak has played in 2 games (with 1 start) this season, allowing 3 goals on 40 shots against, good for a .925 save percentage with a 2.05 goals against average.
numberFire's models project Halak for 30.0 saves and 2.5 goals against with a 46.0% chance of scoring a win tonight. He has a low $7,500 price-tag on FanDuel, and we project him as the day's fourth-highest scoring fantasy goalie.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks February 27th, 2018
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting in goal for Bruins on Sunday October 15th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting for the Bruins on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (lower body) ruled out of Wednesday's game October 10th, 2017