Islanders' Jaroslav Halak starting in goal against the Ducks
New York Islanders goalie Jaroslav Halak will start Wednesday's road game against the Anaheim Ducks.
Halak has played in 2 games (with 1 start) this season, allowing 3 goals on 40 shots against, good for a .925 save percentage with a 2.05 goals against average.
numberFire's models project Halak for 30.0 saves and 2.5 goals against with a 46.0% chance of scoring a win tonight. He has a low $7,500 price-tag on FanDuel, and we project him as the day's fourth-highest scoring fantasy goalie.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Islanders' Jaroslav Halak starting in goal against the Ducks October 11th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss is back between the pipes Monday for Islanders October 9th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will be in goal Friday for the Islanders October 6th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will tend the twine for the Islanders versus Ottawa April 9th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak in net as Islanders face Carolina April 6th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak gets the green light by the Islanders on Tuesday April 4th, 2017