Braden Holtby starting in goal for Washington on Wednesday
Washington Capitals netminder Braden Holtby will start Wednesday's home game against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Holtby is 2-0 to start the season, having turned away 66 of the 71 shots he has faced for a .930 save percentage and 2.40 goals against average.
numberFire's models project Hotlby for 26.0 saves and 2.0 goals against as well as a 63.0% chance of scoring a win and 14.0% chance of scoring a shutout tonight. He is our third-ranked fantasy goalie on the slate, though his $9,200 price-tag on FanDuel is the day's highest.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Canucks starting Jacob Markstrom against Winnipeg October 12th, 2017
- Canucks' Jacob Markstrom gets the nod against the Senators October 10th, 2017
- Vancouver putting Ryan Miller between the pipes in Arizona April 6th, 2017
- Richard Bachman gets another start in goal for Vancouver April 4th, 2017
- Canucks rolling with Ryan Miller on Sunday April 2nd, 2017
- Ryan Miller is tending the twine for Vancouver on Friday March 31st, 2017