Andrei Vasilevskiy gets the start on Monday for Tampa Bay
The Tampa Bay Lightning are giving goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy the start in goal on Monday versus the Washington Capitals.
Vasilevskiy has not been at his best so far this season, allowing 8 goals on 84 shots in 2 games for a 4.07 goals against average and .905 save percentage. He won't have an easy task on Monday either as the Caps have scored 11 goals in 2 games played so far this season.
Our models project Vasilevskiy for only 16.5 FanDuel points with 2.8 goals allowed, 28.1 saves, and just a 41.0% chance of winning on Monday.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey April 12th, 2018
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is starting in goal for the Lightning on Monday October 16th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy gets the start on Monday for Tampa Bay October 9th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy will start as Tampa Bay battles Florida October 6th, 2017
- Lightning sign Tyler Johnson to seven-year deal July 11th, 2017