Coyotes' Louis Domingue gets the start on the road against Anaheim
Arizona Coyotes goaltender Louis Domingue will start on the road for Thursday's season-opener against the Anaheim Ducks.
Domingue posted career-worst marks in both save percentage (.908) and goals against average (3.08) while going 11-15-1 in 26 starts last season. He is expected to serve as the backup to Antti Raanta this season, but Raanta is not fully recovered from a lower body injury.
Even priced at only $7,200 on FanDuel, numberFire's models have Domingue as one of the day's worst fantasy goalies. We project him for 28.8 saves, 3.1 goals against and a 20.0% chance of scoring a win -- good for only 12.9 fantasy points.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Flames tap Mike Smith to start in goal on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting between the crease for Flames on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting at goalie for the Flames on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Mike Smith making his Flames debut on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Flames will have Brian Elliott in goal as they look for first win of the playoffs April 17th, 2017
- Jon Gillies will make his NHL debut for Calgary on Thursday April 6th, 2017