Henrik Lundqvist starting in goal for the Rangers
New York Rangers goaltender Henrik Lundqvist will start Thursday's home-opener against the Colorado Avalanche.
Lundqvist made 55 starts last season, struggling to the tune of a 2.74 goals against average and .910 save percentage -- both career-worsts for the 35-year-old. He remains the team's top goaltender entering this season, but he will likely concede some work to backup Ondrej Pavelec.
numberFire's models project Lundqvist for 25.0 saves and 2.3 goals against with a 76.0% chance of scoring a win tonight. His 20.5 projected FanDuel points are the second-most on the slate while he is priced at a reasonable $8,600.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Tim Federowicz starting for Texas on Sunday June 23rd, 2019
- Carlos Perez starting at catcher for Texas on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Marwin Gonzalez starting for Houston on Tuesday July 3rd, 2018
- Rangers' Isiah Kiner-Falefa draws the start behind the plate on Wednesday June 27th, 2018
- Rangers rolling with Henrik Lundqvist on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Henrik Lundqvist draws call for Rangers on Tuesday October 10th, 2017