Martin Jones starting in goal for the Sharks on Wednesday
San Jose Sharks goalie Martin Jones will start Wednesday's season-opener at home against the Philadelphia Flyers.
Jones was the Sharks' top goalie in the 2016-17 season, making 65 games and managing a 35-23-6 record with a 2.40 goals against average and .912 save percentage. Look for backup Aaron Dell to also draw some starts this year after making 17 last season.
numberFire's models project Jones for 18.3 FanDuel points, with 2.2 goals against, 24.0 saves and a 59.0% chance of scoring a win, while he's priced at $8,600 tonight.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Martin Jones gets the nod in goal for the Sharks on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Martin Jones starting in goal for the Sharks on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Martin Jones manning the crease for San Jose in Game 5 April 20th, 2017
- Martin Jones will defend the post for San Jose on Thursday April 6th, 2017