Steve Mason starting between the pipes in Winnipeg's season-opener
Winnipeg Jets goalie Steve Mason will start their season-opener at home against the Toronto Maple Leafs on Wednesday.
This will be Mason's first start as a Jet after spending the last four seasons as the starter in Philadelphia. He started 54 games in the 2016-17 season, going 26-21-8 with a 2.66 goals against average and .908 save percentage -- his lowest mark since the 2011-12 season.
numberFire's models have Mason as Wednesday's lowest-scoring fantasy goalie. We project him for 24.5 saves, 3.1 goals against and a 44.0% chance of scoring a win -- good for 12.6 FanDuel points while priced at $7,400.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Jets starting Connor Hellebuyck against the Canucks October 12th, 2017
- Connor Hellebuyck starting in goal for Winnepeg on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Steve Mason starting between the pipes in Winnipeg's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Eric Comrie set to make first career start as Jets square off with Columbus April 6th, 2017
- Michael Hutchinson to start in goal for Jets on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Jets rolling with Michael Hutchinson as they host the Ducks March 30th, 2017