Martin Jones manning the crease for San Jose in Game 5
The San Jose Sharks are starting Martin Jones in goal as they face the Edmonton Oiler sin Game 5 of their first-round series.
Jones is coming off a 23-save shutout performance of the Oilers in game 4 on Tuesday. He owns a 2-2 record with a .950 save percentage and a 1.25 goals-against average in the four games he has played this postseason.
numberFire's models project Jones for 2.5 goals allowed, 25.6 saves and a 43.0 percent chance of earning the win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Martin Jones gets the nod in goal for the Sharks on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Martin Jones starting in goal for the Sharks on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Martin Jones manning the crease for San Jose in Game 5 April 20th, 2017
- Martin Jones will defend the post for San Jose on Thursday April 6th, 2017