Martin Jones manning the crease for San Jose in Game 5
The San Jose Sharks are starting Martin Jones in goal as they face the Edmonton Oiler sin Game 5 of their first-round series.
Jones is coming off a 23-save shutout performance of the Oilers in game 4 on Tuesday. He owns a 2-2 record with a .950 save percentage and a 1.25 goals-against average in the four games he has played this postseason.
numberFire's models project Jones for 2.5 goals allowed, 25.6 saves and a 43.0 percent chance of earning the win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Flyers' Wayne Simmonds (upper body) to miss 2-3 weeks February 20th, 2018
- Brian Elliot will man the crease for Flyers on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Michal Neuvirth starting in net for Flyers on Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Brian Elliott opening the season in goal for Philadelphia October 4th, 2017
- Flyers give Steve Mason the start against Devils April 4th, 2017
- Anthony Stolarz getting another start for the Flyers on Sunday April 2nd, 2017