Columbus looking to Sergei Bobrovsky to keep their season alive
The Columbus Blue Jackets are starting Sergei Bobrovsky in goal in Game 5 of their first-round playoff series with the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Despite a brilliant regular season-- where Bobrovsky led the NHL with a 2.06 goals-against average (GAA) and a .931 save percentage (SV%) -- the Columbus netminder has struggled in the series. He has allowed 15 goals on 138 shots for a 3.61 GAA and .891 SV% against the Pens.
numberFire's models project Bobrovsky for 2.6 goals allowed, 29.4 saves and a 45.0 percent chance of extending the Blue Jackets' season.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo starting in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo will be in goal on Friday October 6th, 2017
- James Reimer will be in net as the Panthers end their 2016-17 campaign April 9th, 2017
- Panthers asking Reto Berra to stop the Canadiens April 3rd, 2017
- Panthers green-light Reto Berra against Montreal March 30th, 2017
- James Reimer starting as Florida travels to Toronto March 28th, 2017