Thomas Greiss will tend the twine for the Islanders versus Ottawa
The New York Islanders are starting Thomas Greiss in goal on Sunday as they face the Ottawa Senators in the final game of the season.
Greiss has made just four appearances, and three starts, in the last three weeks. He hasn't had much success either as he posted a 1-2-0 record with a .902 save percentage and a 2.92 goals against average since March 19.
Our models project Greiss for 2.4 goals allowed, 25.5 saves, and a 58.0% chance of winning on Sunday.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Islanders' Jaroslav Halak starting in goal against the Ducks October 11th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss is back between the pipes Monday for Islanders October 9th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will be in goal Friday for the Islanders October 6th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will tend the twine for the Islanders versus Ottawa April 9th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak in net as Islanders face Carolina April 6th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak gets the green light by the Islanders on Tuesday April 4th, 2017