Linus Ullmark making his first start of the season for Buffalo on Sunday
The Buffalo Sabres are starting Linus Ullmark in goal Sunday versus the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Ullmark will be making his season debut in the final game of the season for the Sabres. Buffalo will not be headed to the postseason so they are giving the 23-year-old netminder one last look before the offseason. Ullmark posted a 25-26-2 record with a 2.86 goals against average and a .909 save percentage for the Rochester Americans of the AHL this season.
Ullmark owns a career 2.60 goals against average, .913 save percentage, and a 8-10-2 record in 20 career starts, all in 2015-16.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Buffalo's Jack Eichel (ankle) will return to the ice on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Sabres' Robin Lehner starting Thursday's road game October 12th, 2017
- Sabres sticking with Chad Johnson Monday afternoon October 9th, 2017
- Robin Lehner between the pipes for Buffalo's season-opener on Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Linus Ullmark making his first start of the season for Buffalo on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Buffalo starting Robin Lehner in goal on Wednesday April 5th, 2017