Joonas Korpisalo is manning the crease for Columbus on Sunday
The Columbus Blue Jackets are rolling with Joonas Korpisalo on Sunday against the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Korpisalo got rocked in his last start for five goals on 32 shots against the Winnipeg Jets. He has lost five of his last six starts since the beginning of March and has a 3.2 goals against average and a .890 save percentage during that stretch.
Our models project Korpisalo for 25.3 saves, 3.1 goals against and a 35.0 percent chance of recording a victory. He is numberFire's 18th-ranked fantasy goalie on Sunday.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Blue Jackets' Sergei Bobrovsky will start in goal on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Sergei Bobrovsky is starting for the Blue Jackets on Friday October 6th, 2017
- Columbus looking to Sergei Bobrovsky to keep their season alive April 20th, 2017
- Blue Jackets make Scott Hartnell a healthy scratch for Game 4 April 18th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo is manning the crease for Columbus on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo named the starter Thursday for Columbus April 6th, 2017