Arizona putting Louis Domingue in goal versus the Canucks
The Arizona Coyotes are starting Louis Domingue in goal on Thursday as they host the Vancouver Canucks.
Domingue, the Coyotes backup netminder, has made just five starts since March 1 but has performed well in them. He owns a 4-1-0 record with a .943 save percentage and a 2.36 goals against average.
Our models project Domingue for 2.5 goals allowed, 25.0 saves, and a 56.0% chance of earning the win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Flames tap Mike Smith to start in goal on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting between the crease for Flames on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting at goalie for the Flames on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Mike Smith making his Flames debut on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Flames will have Brian Elliott in goal as they look for first win of the playoffs April 17th, 2017
- Jon Gillies will make his NHL debut for Calgary on Thursday April 6th, 2017