Stars expected to roll with Antti Niemi in goal on Tuesday
The Dallas Stars are expected to have Antti Niemi in goal Tuesday as they take on the Arizona Coyotes.
Niemi went the whole month of March without earning a win, going 0-3-0 in five games played. He posted a dismal .840 save percentage and 4.35 goals-against average during the month.
numberFire's models project Niemi for 2.5 goals allowed, 24.7 saves and a 60.0 percent chance of picking up his first win since February.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Montreal's Shea Weber (foot) to undergo surgery, miss remainder of season February 22nd, 2018
- Carey Price will defend the post in Montreal on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Carey Price starting in net for Canadiens on Sunday October 8th, 2017
- Canadiens give Carey Price the nod for Thursday's season-opener October 5th, 2017
- Carey Price looking to give Montreal the series lead on Thursday April 20th, 2017
- Carey Price will man the crease for Montreal in Game 4 April 18th, 2017