Oilers will have Cam Talbot between the posts on Tuesday
The Edmonton Oilers are starting Cam Talbot in goal Tuesday versus the Los Angeles Kings.
Talbot continues to be a workhorse for the Oilers as he leads all NHL goaltenders in minutes played, games played and shots faced. He owns a 40-21-8 record with a 2.36 goals-against average and a .921 save percentage for the season.
numberFire's models project Talbot for 2.2 goals allowed, 25.8 saves and a 48.0 percent chance of bringing home the win. He's our eighth-ranked fantasy goalie on Tuesday's hectic 13-game slate.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Flames tap Mike Smith to start in goal on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting between the crease for Flames on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting at goalie for the Flames on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Mike Smith making his Flames debut on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Flames will have Brian Elliott in goal as they look for first win of the playoffs April 17th, 2017
- Jon Gillies will make his NHL debut for Calgary on Thursday April 6th, 2017