Oilers will have Cam Talbot between the posts on Tuesday
The Edmonton Oilers are starting Cam Talbot in goal Tuesday versus the Los Angeles Kings.
Talbot continues to be a workhorse for the Oilers as he leads all NHL goaltenders in minutes played, games played and shots faced. He owns a 40-21-8 record with a 2.36 goals-against average and a .921 save percentage for the season.
numberFire's models project Talbot for 2.2 goals allowed, 25.8 saves and a 48.0 percent chance of bringing home the win. He's our eighth-ranked fantasy goalie on Tuesday's hectic 13-game slate.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Minnesota's Devan Dubnyk starting on the road against Detroit October 5th, 2017
- Wild rolling with Devan Dubnyk in Game 2 against St. Louis April 14th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk will try for his third straight win on Thursday for the Wild April 6th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk dons pads Tuesday as Wild attempt to secure seeding April 4th, 2017
- Alex Stalock making his first start of the season for Minnesota tonight March 30th, 2017
- Wild starting Devan Dubnyk in goal on Tuesday March 28th, 2017