Richard Bachman gets another start in goal for Vancouver
The Vancouver Canucks are giving Richard Bachman another start in goal on Tuesday versus the San Jose Sharks.
Bachman has made only three starts for the Canucks this season, going 2-1-0 with a .946 save percentage and a 1.69 goals-against average. He will look to continue his hot streak going against the Sharks and their 18th-ranked offense.
numberFire's models project Bachman for 2.3 goals allowed, 26.8 saves and a 35.0 percent chance of winning on Tuesday. He's our 16th-ranked fantasy goalie for the 13-game slate.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Canucks starting Jacob Markstrom against Winnipeg October 12th, 2017
- Canucks' Jacob Markstrom gets the nod against the Senators October 10th, 2017
- Vancouver putting Ryan Miller between the pipes in Arizona April 6th, 2017
- Richard Bachman gets another start in goal for Vancouver April 4th, 2017
- Canucks rolling with Ryan Miller on Sunday April 2nd, 2017
- Ryan Miller is tending the twine for Vancouver on Friday March 31st, 2017