Cam Ward likely to man goal for Hurricanes on Tuesday
Carolina Hurricanes goalie Cam Ward is likely to start Tuesday's game versus the Minnesota Wild.
Ward was the first goalie off the ice at the morning skate, so he is slated to play. Ward has 26 wins along with a 2.63 goals-against average and a .906 save percentage in 59 previous starts this season.
numberFire's models project Ward to earn 24.5 saves and allow 2.9 goals while having a 25.0 percent chance of getting the win. He's the worst fantasy goalie available on tonight's busy 13-game slate, according to our rankings.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Chicago's Corey Crawford starting at home against Minnesota October 12th, 2017
- Corey Crawford will be in Blackhawks' net on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Anton Forsberg making his Blackhawks debut on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Corey Crawford starting in goal for Chicago against the Penguins October 5th, 2017
- Corey Crawford tallies an absurd 46 saves as Chicago falls to Nashville April 18th, 2017
- Corey Crawford looking to bounce back in Game 3 for Chicago April 17th, 2017