Canucks rolling with Ryan Miller on Sunday
The Vancouver Canucks will start Ryan Miller in goal against the San Jose Sharks on Sunday.
In 12 starts in the month of March, Miller posted a 2-10 record with a 3.3 goals against average (GAA) and a .914 save percentage. He is 0-3 and has a 3.7 GAA and .878 save percentage in three starts against the Sharks this season.
Our models project Miller for 26.8 saves, 2.5 goals against and a 44.0 percent chance of recording a victory. He is numberfire's 11th-ranked fantasy goalie on Sunday.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017