Canucks rolling with Ryan Miller on Sunday
The Vancouver Canucks will start Ryan Miller in goal against the San Jose Sharks on Sunday.
In 12 starts in the month of March, Miller posted a 2-10 record with a 3.3 goals against average (GAA) and a .914 save percentage. He is 0-3 and has a 3.7 GAA and .878 save percentage in three starts against the Sharks this season.
Our models project Miller for 26.8 saves, 2.5 goals against and a 44.0 percent chance of recording a victory. He is numberfire's 11th-ranked fantasy goalie on Sunday.
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey April 12th, 2018
- Sidney Crosby secures hat trick in Penguins' Game 1 win over Flyers April 12th, 2018
- Buffalo's Jack Eichel (ankle) will return to the ice on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks February 27th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017