Alex Stalock making his first start of the season for Minnesota tonight
Minnesota Wild goaltender Alex Stalock will make his first start of the season on Thursday night as the Wild host the Ottawa Senators.
Stalock played in only 13 games last season, but he posted an ugly .884 save percentage and 2.94 goals-against average while going 3-5-2 on the year.
numberFire's models project Stalock for 22.6 saves, 2.1 goals against and a 55.0 percent chance of scoring a win against Ottawa, making him our ninth-ranked fantasy goalie among the 18 in action on Thursday.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Minnesota's Devan Dubnyk starting on the road against Detroit October 5th, 2017
- Wild rolling with Devan Dubnyk in Game 2 against St. Louis April 14th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk will try for his third straight win on Thursday for the Wild April 6th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk dons pads Tuesday as Wild attempt to secure seeding April 4th, 2017
- Alex Stalock making his first start of the season for Minnesota tonight March 30th, 2017
- Wild starting Devan Dubnyk in goal on Tuesday March 28th, 2017