Canucks asking Ryan Miller to stifle the Ducks' offense
Vancouver Canucks goalie Ryan Miller will get the nod on Tuesday as Vancouver plays host to the Anaheim Ducks.
Miller has a rough 2-6-2 record with 32 goals allowed through 10 games in March, though he is sporting a decent .915 save percentage on the month.
Miller is only our 18th-ranked fantasy goalie among the 22 starters scheduled to take the ice on Tuesday. numberFire's models project him for 26.3 saves, 2.5 goals against and a 37.0 percent chance of scoring a win.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017