Wild starting Devan Dubnyk in goal on Tuesday
Minnesota Wild netminder Devan Dubnyk will draw the start in goal on Tuesday as the Wild host the Washington Capitals.
While his season-long numbers are strong, with a 37-19-4 record, 2.18 goals against average and .926 save percentage, Dubnyk has really been struggling lately. He has only two wins in his last 10 games while sporting a .879 save percentage in that span.
numberFire's models give Dubnyk a decent chance of bouncing back tonight, projecting him for 26.9 saves, 2.3 goals against, a 54.0 percent chance of scoring a win and a 12.0 percent chance of picking up a shutout against Washington. He is our 4th-ranked fantasy goalie on Tuesday's 11-game slate.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Martin Jones gets the nod in goal for the Sharks on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Martin Jones starting in goal for the Sharks on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Martin Jones manning the crease for San Jose in Game 5 April 20th, 2017
- Martin Jones will defend the post for San Jose on Thursday April 6th, 2017