Winnipeg starting Ondrej Pavelec between the pipes on Tuesday
Winnipeg Jets goalie Ondrej Pavelec will start in goal on Tuesday versus the Minnesota Wild.
Pavelec has made only seven starts this season and allowed at least three goals in every one. Despite the struggles, the Jets will give him his eighth start in three weeks versus a Wild team that owns the third-best offense in the NHL with an average of 3.33 goals scored per game.
numberFire's models don't think much of Pavelec's chances Tuesday, projecting him for 12.4 fantasy points -- with 2.9 goals allowed, 25.1 saves and only a 29.0 percent chance of earning the win -- ranking him 19th out of 22 goalies.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Tim Federowicz starting for Texas on Sunday June 23rd, 2019
- Carlos Perez starting at catcher for Texas on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Marwin Gonzalez starting for Houston on Tuesday July 3rd, 2018
- Rangers' Isiah Kiner-Falefa draws the start behind the plate on Wednesday June 27th, 2018
- Rangers rolling with Henrik Lundqvist on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Henrik Lundqvist draws call for Rangers on Tuesday October 10th, 2017