Ottawa will start Andrew Hammond for first time since December 18
Ottawa Senators goalie Andrew Hammond will start Tuesday night against the St. Louis Blues.
Mike Condon will get a much-deserved night off as Hammond makes his first start since December 18. It could be one of his last outings in Ottawa prior to Craig Anderson returning. Hammond has a 0-1-0 record with a 3.29 goals-against average and .857 save percentage in five appearances (three starts) this season.
Hammond is numberFire's 18th-ranked fantasy goalie among Tuesday's 22 starters. We project him for 24.0 saves, 2.6 goals against and a 39.0 percent chance of scoring a win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Minnesota's Devan Dubnyk starting on the road against Detroit October 5th, 2017
- Wild rolling with Devan Dubnyk in Game 2 against St. Louis April 14th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk will try for his third straight win on Thursday for the Wild April 6th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk dons pads Tuesday as Wild attempt to secure seeding April 4th, 2017
- Alex Stalock making his first start of the season for Minnesota tonight March 30th, 2017
- Wild starting Devan Dubnyk in goal on Tuesday March 28th, 2017