Jeff Zatkoff scheduled to man the crease for Kings
The Los Angeles Kings are expected to start Jeff Zatkoff in goal versus the Detroit Red Wings on Thursday.
Zatkoff has struggled in his fourth NHL season as he owns a 1-5-0 record with an average of 3.20 goals allowed and a .882 save percentage. Lucky for him, the goalie gets to face off with a slumping Red Wings club who is winless in their last three games and has scored a total of two goals in the past week.
Our models project an average night for Zatkoff with a 43.0 chance of winning, 26.0 saves and 2.4 goals allowed.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Blue Jackets' Sergei Bobrovsky will start in goal on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Sergei Bobrovsky is starting for the Blue Jackets on Friday October 6th, 2017
- Columbus looking to Sergei Bobrovsky to keep their season alive April 20th, 2017
- Blue Jackets make Scott Hartnell a healthy scratch for Game 4 April 18th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo is manning the crease for Columbus on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo named the starter Thursday for Columbus April 6th, 2017