Jeff Zatkoff in line to man Kings' post Thursday
Los Angeles Kings goalie Jeff Zatkoff was the first goalie off the ice ahead of Thursday's contest against the Carolina Hurricanes.
Zatkoff allowed just one goal on 26 shots in a win over the Arizona Coyotes last Thursday, giving him his first victory of the year. He's now 1-3-0 this season while allowing 3.05 goals per game with a .896 save percentage. The Hurricanes are on the second night of a back-to-back and enter tonight's contest tied for 23rd in the NHL with 2.38 goals for per game.
Our models project Zatkoff to make 25.2 saves on 27.6 shot attempts tonight with a 53.0 percent chance of winning.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Blue Jackets' Sergei Bobrovsky will start in goal on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Sergei Bobrovsky is starting for the Blue Jackets on Friday October 6th, 2017
- Columbus looking to Sergei Bobrovsky to keep their season alive April 20th, 2017
- Blue Jackets make Scott Hartnell a healthy scratch for Game 4 April 18th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo is manning the crease for Columbus on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo named the starter Thursday for Columbus April 6th, 2017