Mark Scheifele improving, but will sit again Tuesday for Jets
Winnipeg Jets center Mark Scheifele (lower body) will sit out Tuesday's game versus the Detroit Red Wings.
Scheifele got in a morning skate, so he's heading in the right direction, but this will be three straight misses due to the lower-body injury.
Through 26 games this season, Scheifele has 13 goals and 26 points. He owns a 50.6 Corsi For Percentage and 3.4 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength on the year.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Jets starting Connor Hellebuyck against the Canucks October 12th, 2017
- Connor Hellebuyck starting in goal for Winnepeg on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Steve Mason starting between the pipes in Winnipeg's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Eric Comrie set to make first career start as Jets square off with Columbus April 6th, 2017
- Michael Hutchinson to start in goal for Jets on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Jets rolling with Michael Hutchinson as they host the Ducks March 30th, 2017