Sean Couturier (lower body) on Flyers' sidelines 4-6 weeks
Philadelphia Flyers center Sean Couturier will be unavailable about four-to-six weeks with a lower-body injury.
The injury is believed to be a sprained MCL, but the Flyers didn't confirm. Couturier suffered the injury Tuesday and was placed on injured reserve Wednesday.
Couturier has five goals and eight points in 20 games this season. His 54.1 Corsi For Percentage and 2.3 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength are both career-highs.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Flyers' Wayne Simmonds (upper body) to miss 2-3 weeks February 20th, 2018
- Brian Elliot will man the crease for Flyers on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Michal Neuvirth starting in net for Flyers on Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Brian Elliott opening the season in goal for Philadelphia October 4th, 2017
- Flyers give Steve Mason the start against Devils April 4th, 2017
- Anthony Stolarz getting another start for the Flyers on Sunday April 2nd, 2017