Blue Jackets' Seth Jones (foot) to miss next three weeks
Columbus Blue Jackets defenseman Seth Jones is projected to miss about three weeks with a hairline fracture of his foot.
The Blue Jackets have placed him on injured reserve. He suffered the injury during a 2-1 loss to the St. Louis Blues on Saturday.
Jones has earned six points (three goals, three assists) in 10 games while averaging 24:14 of ice time for Columbus this season. He's struggled with his possession so far, recording career-lows with a 46.6 Corsi For Percentage and -0.7 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Blue Jackets' Sergei Bobrovsky will start in goal on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Sergei Bobrovsky is starting for the Blue Jackets on Friday October 6th, 2017
- Columbus looking to Sergei Bobrovsky to keep their season alive April 20th, 2017
- Blue Jackets make Scott Hartnell a healthy scratch for Game 4 April 18th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo is manning the crease for Columbus on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo named the starter Thursday for Columbus April 6th, 2017