Injury forces Brandon Davidson out of Oilers' season-opener
Edmonton Oilers defenseman Brandon Davidson suffered an injury in the second period of Wednesday's season-opener against the Calgary Flames, and was forced out of the game.
Davidson appeared to suffer an upper body injury when he got tangled up with Flames' forward Matthew Tkachuk in the second period.
After notching four goals and seven assists in 51 games last season, our models project Davidson for five goals and 12 assists this year.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Flames tap Mike Smith to start in goal on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting between the crease for Flames on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting at goalie for the Flames on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Mike Smith making his Flames debut on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Flames will have Brian Elliott in goal as they look for first win of the playoffs April 17th, 2017
- Jon Gillies will make his NHL debut for Calgary on Thursday April 6th, 2017